Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
To create a new account, click here.
Welcome to the CSPA Gold Circle Portal!
Gold Circles submissions are now a digital process. You will need all of your entries
to be PDFs or URL (for digital media categories).
When you click this link, it will take you to create your account for first time users or
to log back into the account that you set up.
Remember: the email that you use must be the same as the one you used for your
CSPA membership, otherwise it will direct you to create a new membership.
If you have any questions please email cspa-goldcircles [at] columbia.edu
To submit your entries for any print entries:
- Include the COMPLETE page that your entry was printed as a PDF.
- If your entry is a two page spread, please put your pages together as one page; it will give the judges the same reading experience as your audience.
- If you are submitting multiple pages for one category please make one PDF.
To submit your entries for any digital media:
- Include a working website link of the published work created by your staff.
- Judges can only consider entries with a working publications website link.
- For print news and magazines: June 11, 2018. Judging will be done in August 2018 and announced in September 2018. This includes entries that were published from June 13 2017 through June 11, 2018.
- For digital media and yearbooks: October 1, 2018. Judging will be done in December 2018 and announced in January 2019. This includes entries that were published from October 12, 2017 through October 1, 2018.
CSPA does not require approval of your membership or immediate payment in order to submit Gold Circle entries; only that membership enrollment has been completed online.